View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:30   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Opera 8 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Finally got round to installing this, and it's all very pretty with this start-bar and everything.
But, how do I get rid of the crosses (to close) on page tabs? I don't remember having them with my old version (but I may just never have noticed) but I've accidentally clicked them already, and I'm quite happy right-clicking to close them should switching to them a mouse-gesturing not be an option.
Help me Leshy!
Tools > Preferences > General and untick the box next to "show close button on each tab"

edit : beaten by the master
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote