View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 13:05   #19
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Wanted: Marketing Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Yes, it is. And it's demoralising. You know that from experience so I'd expect a touch of respect towards adhering to your "constructive critcism" idea and providing ways to improve rather than continually calling us stupid.
unjustified criticism, constantly is demoralising yes - I know that from experiance as you mention, however a lot of the recent criticism of how the game is developing as far as i can see is not unjustified.
There are very deep concerns over how things are progressing, and ive seen suggestions on some of the "complaining" threads as to how to fix it. Thats constructive criticism no?
and as for me - the last time i went on the deliberate offensive towards certain pateam members was when they made the monumental cockup regarding staff members and personal vendettas.
edit: though this line of conversation is detracting from the original topic

Last edited by Phil^; 2 Oct 2006 at 13:13.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote