View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2019, 14:29   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Forts and whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Planets being able to land 60k XP a day is entirely about the XP formula being broken, not politics.
Which planet(s) landed 60k XP in a day last round?

Quote:
Top 10 planets on t300 roids outscoring the planets with t3 roids is entirely about the XP formula being broken, not politics.
I was top200 roids for half the round, if my fence was better or i had a bunch of defence support planet i wouldve stayed top100 roids for majority of the round.
Since i went all in on MCs, i was losing value every day to people rushing refs/FCs with half my roid amount.
Its a gamble.

Quote:
Planets crashing 1m value for profit is entirely about the XP formula being broken, not politics. Every alliance in the game going 3x attack instead of defending, because of XP landing provides massively more score than holding roids, is entirely about the XP formula being broken, not politics.
Im sure the alliances that went for 3x attacks last round can explain why they did so, and we could end the speculations.
As i said tags like p3ng/CaRn went 3x attacks because at some point they realized the amount of roids they could save with 250 incs daily was not worth defending. if they had the same incs as Stellar and Ultores im sure they wouldve defended waaaaaay more.
And the inc stats basicly says that 55% of the fleets launched last round was attacks, and 45% of the fleets launched was defence. This dont add up with your "3x theory" at all.

Quote:
There has always been blocks in PA, that wasn't what caused allies to do away with defending, and any argument that it is so, is blatantly disingenuous.
Arguing that the XP formula is weaker than ever before 'in your opinion' is just flat out horse shit and reinforces that you're an idiot. Change logs support that.
I started playing back in round 1. One tag having 50% of the fleets moving heading towards their planets is pretty rare, and unheard of if you look on all the r80 rounds overall.
You are a PA rookie, and you are even a rookie to the recent years of PA seeing youve been busy being dead apparently, i think you should keep your mouth shut untill youve played enough rounds to actually bring something to this forum in regards of expertise.[/quote]

Quote:
As for the references to Rainbows...noone cares about them, they're an irrelevant alliance.
We were the only alliance that went 100% full XP.
If someone was to know how it played out, and why it played out like it did, it would be us, not you or anybody else as we have first hand experince with it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote