View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2010, 19:53   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Points Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
im not saying this couldnt happen, but being in a block also kinda determines ure round outcome.. u choose wrong side and ure gonna lose, having more diverse universe however gives alliances more choices what and when to do

also having smaller tags, might also mean that dlr/ct/vgn and other a bit smaller tags do not need to block with 2-3 big alliances to take down #1 tag nemore that has twice their members atm(im refering to the big tag rounds atm).. having their enemies as big as themselves memberswise might courage em to go against em with less naps as they now are on same level kinda.. at least defence wise

if this happens between 2 80 member tags this point then yea thats a roidrace and nothing much comes from that.. having more diverse universe competent tagwise might create something else from this tho, as different alliances have different goals and things on their mind
I somehow do not feel more enlightened as to why exactly you think smaller tags will make blocking more unlikely. Blocks form for two reasons. Bashing people we don't like and knocking the #1 alliance off the top spots, for emotional reasons and rational reasons if you will. They're made more and less likely by how necessary they are in the second case, the first case will always be independent of anything other than personal interactions. Just because I have more alliances to potentially block with does not make it less likely that I'll block.

Also I have no idea why or how ct and vgn will take on the #1 alliance just because they're now even with them on members (it's worth noting at this point that CT finished the round with more members than anyone else, VGN were pretty much the same size as apprime for most of the round and DLR have recently made a conscious decision not to play with the #1 tag or anything like that in mind).

The idea that somehow talent will be redistributed by smaller tags is fundamentally flawed. I really cannot emphasis this enough. It has nothing to do with tag sizes. Honestly. I'm not lying here okay...