View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 01:07   #92
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: funny in a 'these people should never be listened to' kind of way

I may be wrong but were the European colonies in the Americas not pretty much confined to the east coast of America until (long) after the declartion of independance (1776) and the subsequent American victory in the war of independance(1783) . Surely *every* battle/slaughter and ethnic cleansing (to use the modern in term) prosecuted against the native population (Injuns, to use the john wayne term) could and *should* be attributed to the country/goverment/people of America.

I mean the European monarchies lost control off those people/colonies after 1776 yet the indian wars continued westwards for almost another 100 years until the Pacific ocean was reached.

Ninja.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 18 Jul 2005 at 07:40.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote