Unread 18 Jul 2005, 00:14   #89
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: funny in a 'these people should never be listened to' kind of way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
G.K.
It's interesting that you left out the history of Norway before the 1800's. I'm not going to say it was bloody, but I believe the phrase "rape, pillage and burn" was created to discuss your ancestors.

It's also interesting that you left out vital bits of Norwegian history after the 1800's as well. No real reason to go into the details, but have you ever heard the name Blücher?

I have been around this forum for five years. You're going to have to do a lot better than that to convince me you Norwegians are not the most bloodthirsty people in the history of the human race.
What happened 700-1100 isnt really relevent for anything thats happening today is it? Should we blame the Roman Empire upon todays Italians?

Blucher as in the then modern German cruiser who got sunk in april 1940? Or the norwegian nazi by the same name, who's been living in sweden for 20 years becouse he got his as* whooped to many times in Norway?

We are only evil towards whales.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote