View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2010, 19:11   #14
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Planetarion Redesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Great post Light, I think most/all of those changes would keep me interested in PA for a few more years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Nice suggestions Light
I hope we atleast can see some of them implemented !
Thank you, just remember this is a VERY rough draft i rushed through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dworschi View Post
tons of good suggestions here ...
but will any of these ever be implemented ?
No idea, Its not my choice.

Quote:
and will jagex pay you for your effort ? .. they hardly have to think about anything now except new credit price when its finished :P
I've done this for fun, not to be paid; The PA Team isnt even paid
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote