View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2013, 14:52   #30
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R54 stat discussion: revised Round 52 stats

Widow's Initiative was a carry-over from it being Locust, yes - it is now 1, set to fire before the Guardian. The Guardian will have its ERes boosted so that it will fire later but be very resistant, similar to the Beetle. It also needs increased guns to compensate for the cost increase I did initially.

Etd's Ranger set back to Cloaked, now that there is a Fi able to help Xan fight/attack it.

Xan Fireblade has a high ERes for its cost, yes, but if you look closer it is actually the lowest of all De, meaning it'll still be frozen most. I raised its cost a bit, while still keeping it at the bottom of the Destroyer ERes table.
On a related note, I changed Xan's Arrowhead to init 8 while increasing the Peacekeeper's efficiencies and giving it t2 Cr. I also intend to give Xan 5 more base RP/tick to make it more accessible. This means Xan is more open to De at first, but can choose to go for the stronger option in the Peacekeeper.

The one thing I don't like currently is the fact that Etd can easily spam 4 ships (after possibly getting Fi pods) and be fairly good at stopping anything. The tradeoff for this of course is that 4 out of 6 classes will be EMP only, but unlike Cath who need Siege Hulls for it, it would be in only 2 classes rather than 3. My preferred option right now is removing the Interceptor, making Etd quite susceptible to Co.

The other thing I'm worried about is how effective a Cath/Xan/Etd Fi-De alliance would be.

I'll be posting a full list of post initial changes shortly.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote