View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2012, 20:09   #6
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaladjay View Post
Another example of game management failing to preserve the player base .....

as this unabashed 24/7 bashing continues the player base gets smaller and smaller as this is no longer a game of skill but nothing short of mass bullying of smaller alliances and players at this rate its not long till this game ceases to really be a functional game of skill and strategy

indeed leveling the playing field is warranted

now if the appropriate parties get s their head out of dark damp places maybe they might see that this game is in decline no matter how much wishful thinking and inefficient changes they provide
it is time for bold changes and new thinking instead of lame and repeated excuses

A REAL HONEST RESPONSE WOULD BE APPRECIATED, NOT SOME RECYCLED CRAP .

WIZARD
I have a slight feeling you do not entirely understand what bashing means in this game. But, if anything, i'd say that having the block against Ultores in place prevents bashing.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote