View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 21:21   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Googling your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
the first result thats actually about me, is the press release from my uni about my winning an award in first year for being the best student, so :happy:
besides you can exercise your rights under the dpa to get personal information about yourself deleted if you really wanted to
'Personal information' under the terms of the DPA doesn't mean what most people think it means though. It was something of a tragic lollercaust when people didn't want their forums information handed over to Jolt when they took over PA. I own my screenname dammit!

However, when throwing my name into Google I'm not in the first 17 pages of results and didn't fancy trawling the rest. There're advantages to having a name shared by baseball players and ex-Treasury secretaries.