View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 13:31   #24
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: New scanning system

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper View Post

Force players to use a slightly expensive covert operation against the planet being attacked for the duration of the attack which blinds a target from their attacker. Maybe you could get players using it before attacking, leaving an announcement to their target if they're around to see it. Alternatively you could force players to use it during the attack, if they want their fleet to be useless against incoming scans then they'd have to be around from launch until landing - unless they're happy with leaving their fleet open to scans after a certain point.t.
and call is disinformation/diversion.

It think it was appoc's intention to finally places waves in the cov-op area, however as it is now, its very easy to stop cov-ops. You'll find 90% of the player base with over 80% blockage.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote