View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 00:06   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: spy & counter spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I think the idea is that if your agents are spotted, this is when the cov op fails. Otherwise they are expected to succeed.
There is still the follow up investigation that could determine who actually did it. Consider September 11; no-one saw it coming (at least, early enough to stop it), yet it was determined that Al-Queda was responsible for the attack. In PA, this could mean that you get your bank hacking resources, and a chance that the investigation finds who is (ultimately) responsible and lets you know.

What would be funny if the investigation brought up the wrong co-ords, so you go off to attack some random. but that's another story.

Whilst i'm not sure it adds all that much to the game, i dont have a problem with being able to have a chance at detecting whodunnit - all that needs be done is that the chance is pretty low (and most people know who the top covert oppers are anyway from the universe page).
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote