Thread: Classic films
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 18:35   #98
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Classic films

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
i've seen lion king at the cinema when i was a kid and what i remember of it is that it bored me to death. the music was of good quality but not the kind i'd listen to on my cd player (neither back then nor now).
as far as disney movies go it's mediocre at best.
in YOUR opinion

most people i know who are fans of disney movies think that its one of the best if not THE best.