View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 14:43   #106
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Not that I care much about Fiery, but you show an obvious lack of character right there. I can see why you were picked as MH.
He is no longer a MH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
Fiery will probably deny this, and no doubt this comment will be deleted by a Moderator after her complaining, but tbh I couldn't care less, I have the IRC logs, and can prove it by corroboration from at least 12 other witnesses who also have there IRC logs.
Are you saying you have logs from private channels you'll be using as evidence?

Last edited by Appocomaster; 2 Sep 2010 at 14:48.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote