Thread: Suicide planet
View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:01   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Suicide planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Ok, probably would be best if autoexile didn't happen when i think about it.

Don't think i would like such an option though. Would hate to wake with a bad hangover, and then checking into pa and find my planet reset. Not to unlikely that i could do such a thing and regret it afterwards. Atleast if i had to goto #support to get it done, there's a chance that they wouldn't have done it if they had notice i've been drunk and wouldn't do it at the time(i hope).

Probably a little selfish of me, but prefer options that aren't to dangerous for me
We'd have a 24-48 hour delay.
The same for any future delete planet option - if it were there, it'd wouldn't be instantaneous.