View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 11:50   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Something related to drugs (of some sort)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Yes prohibition has problems, but I don't see letting a child* go to a store on his/her walk** back from school*** and coming home utterly trashed ( thats if they get home or even get to school*** in the first place) is a step forward.

*or adult
**or journey
***work
If someone wants to get trashed, they will, it's been proven again and again impossible to stop. You might as well make sure people do it safely and tax it to buggery, obviously there would be age restrictions, things which do not currently exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire_Lestat
but schools are the best place to score drugs atm
???

I never found this anyway, I guess I went to the wrong school