View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2010, 12:42   #82
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I don't think however that translating the manual into German will alleviate the problems that the game is very euro-centric. It's difficult to say why things never lit up more in say US, but likes Korea and China are probably a very difficult a market for these kinds of things.
I know the point you are making Keiz... fair dues
I think M0rph is trying to get the ball rolling so to speak :P
Maybe making the game even more euro-centric ... Damn M0rph
(Thanks for volunteering your services )
Maybe a Spanish / Portuguese translation could open the game to South American / Brazilian new players as an example? Hard to say.

I would say getting in new players from anywhere in the world is welcomed
If being multi lingual helps great.

I know that the euro-centric effect on attacking times (1am-5am) gametime is Due to best chance(s) of not getting defense against your attack and as a result ... some folk stop playing like Cochese.

Maybe some sort of game mechanic could be used I think someone mentioned the removal of prelaunching.
Or Altering the xp formula for roid cap to make it vary from what time you land/launched your attack at could be a solution.

Im not pro or against these implimenting these suggestions but I am pro getting a discussion/new ideas going.