View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:31   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My goodness how stupid am i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
You use the phrase "we", though I have heard nothing since I said lets ask our girlfriends from anyone else. They ignored the phrase.
I presume they ignored it because they don't spend so much time watching the world go by and posting on forums, whilst trying to avoid doing anything more productive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
The truth of the matter is, in this situation, asking a girl would render a better grasp on the topic.
Yes, asking a girl whether or not a man can masturbate effectively after being circumcised is obvoiusly better than either a scientific study or asking men who have been circumcised themselves.

Quote:
But you go ahead and defend your people against the evil chika` buddy. I will let your people cross the river!
That's not really necessary, as the Victoria Avenue roadbridge (in one direction) or the Midsummer Common footbridge (in the other) are generally on the way to anything I need to go to on the other side of the river.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote