Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 23:51   #116
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Best solution in my opinion is raise the alliance limit so that a number of scanners can enter an alliance, and then hardcode defense missions to be sent only to ingame alliance members. Bit of a shame that PA has come to this but alas.

An alternative could be that alliances can add like 10 scanners to their ingame tag, so these scanners are ingame, but do not get a bonus of -1 on ETA while defending, but can be defended themselves by bigger players with the ETA -1 bonus. (exploitable if not implented correctly btw).
Indeed, if it has come to this, the limit should be changed. Or the alliance should stay within the limit already given!

There are not 3000 planets in this game. Is there really a need for any alliance to be bigger than 80 members? It is not up to me to decide, but I don't see that reason. Just stay within the limit, including defwhores, or just don't use defwhores at all. I know I don't, and I can't see why anyone else would need to defend their longtime friends if the ally of their friend is already full. Sure, I would defend a friend against a incs, so long as the inc is not my own ally, but I would do it if he asked me, and I wouldn't play for the sole reason of doing it.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote