View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 15:57   #102
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
You can say whatever u want zhil. But it seems you have a dog in this fight..

While most ppl on this forum think of me as a neutral observer.

on topic:

it gets boring that ppl here keep blaming TGV and thrastalking them. On 1 side you gangbang TGV and then you say they are aiming for #2 because they wont backstab their only real ally this round.

My respect for TGV grown alot. I wish more alliances had such a strong leadership and put their principles first. They show dedications and dont let themself get bullied by PEOPLE who have PERSONAL VENDETTAS and are unhappy that TGV CHOOSES THEIR OWN POLITICS, NOT BUTCHER OR FOREST OR ANY1 else

yolo
I don't even understand what you mean by saying I have a dog and I sincerely doubt most people consider that.

As for ontopic, did you not read any of my posts or did you do your usual key word search within them and make up what I wrote?

I agree with TGVs politics as it really is their only choice right now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote