Thread: new stats
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:46   #147
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: new stats

It'll be interesting to see how steal ships perform this round.

The fact that you can't defend with them out of galaxy will seriously dent their effectiveness. I can't speak for the rest of you but the Ziks in my alliance got a significant number of their stolen ships from alliance defence, maybe as much as 50%. Of course Ziks can still defend against CR and BS out of galaxy but last round they could defend against any ship class out of galaxy.
Also zero loss defence is less prevalent now. This will make the value gains that stealers experience much less pronounced.

Personally I think that stealers will have less of an impact on R14 than they did in R13, even though all races are now able to steal. Having said that I think that Ziks will still be the dominant race.