View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:32   #28
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1up going to lose #1 spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methedrine
I wonder why 1Up are complaining, they are the #1 alliance and in a free-for-all round the #1 alliance is (or at least should be) bound to receive most incomings. I'd also like to point out that 1Up offers quite a lot of roids at a still pretty juicy ratio.

And after just having read what Sid as CEO of 1Up announced and proposed I don't see any reason why alliances should not block against the #1 at times - he even reserved the right for 1Up to block in case it will become necessary.

So, what about accepting and adapting to this issue? I am sure that once LCH should overtake 1Up people will start hitting LCH more, it's free for all, not one Zhil's risk games.

If you understood the mentality of the people who command these alliances you would know full well why 1UP would be concerned that this so called 'temporary' colaberation against them will probably not end.

No one likes to lose, and for that very reasons blocks have existed for the majority of this game's existence, this is the reason why they should be concerned.