View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2007, 20:39   #96
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
You mean playing with a handicap? How about the other alliances shaping up and improving their own performance?
1up did it.

Being the controlling alliance in the game now has the responsibility fall upon yourselves to make the game interesting.

The fault lies with more than just others having to improve their performance but in rinse-repeat tactics of old that guarantee victory.

Trust me, look at the history of the game and most importantly look to the impact 1up had on it post-PAX and compare to earlier displays of the 'controlling' alliance.

Note I define controlling alliance as simply the alliance ALL look too that decides the basic premise of the round and how it will proceed.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote