View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:33   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lemme get this 'straight'

JBOY - Scottish, likes Glasgow
Kura - Scottish, from Glasgow
MrL - Scottish? I dunno, but I hope he is because it fits in nicely with this

Conspiracy Theory

that I'm concocting:

All Mods are Scottish

Discuss. And preferably ignore the other non-Scottish mods, as it detracts from 'the theory'
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote