View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2014, 09:15   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cluster Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
The problem is that you cannot make such drastic changes as what connovar is suggesting without reworking the stats to suit such a setup, and everything else.
Having Cluster alliances would make the Game More defensive in nature (an extra line of defence), It is likely that the 60 man Alliance rules will override cluster alliance rules ... I.E. don't defend against your own tag. Would the cluster alliances have attacks or would the alliance attacks take preference?

I can see cluster alliances is being just an extra line of defence and maybe an irc social club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Making cluster alliances come back would only make the winning gals stronger as they would now have another 50 planets to defwhore themselves.
Its a good point, I'm not against defwhores receiving defence IF the defence is legit from an actual Player...
But not from a cousin account or "support planet" type planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
i came to the forums to post something in this way... to ask why we dont have more eta -1 incluster..
cant we do a more elaborated research about it? support planet issue really makes the entire scenario be bad? imho the game gain a lot more options of politics and war tactics.
1 round can prove this, and will not ruin the future of the game.
Worth a shout for 1 round trial... however I would have to ask that the Multi hunters impliment the "support planet rule" as per http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...13&postcount=1
And adapt it for cluster defence accordingly.

I suspect that nubs will get little benefit in comparison to rank and defwhores.