View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 01:21   #124
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Big Ol' War Thread

Just to summarize current info:

It was a well established, marked UN outpost.
It had been there for a long time (years).
The area around it was shelled at least 14 times in the last 24 hours.
The top ranking UN General in the battlefield told the IDF to watch what the hell they were doing.
Shortly after, it was bombed.

Now tell me how the hell ALL THAT happens by accident.
Even if the shelling was a mistake, how do you then go and bomb it when it's got giant UN markings and the UN general in the field asked you to stop attacking that exact observation post? I mean it's the UN for crying out loud, they're not exactly inconspicuous.

The sheer stupidity of it is something I'm having difficulty with, because I just can't see how there is any sensible explanation other than that they knew damn well what they were doing and this was done on purpose.