View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 07:39   #113
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Big Ol' War Thread

Just as a follow up to my previous post I thought I might post a video of the news story on it which contains a few images of the event.

I'm not sure why a peaceful anti-war protest needed to turn violent, it tends to undermine the whole message you are trying to get across.

In fact I'm not terribly sure whether protests are all that effective in the first place. I do not know why people decide to go to them, nor why anyone would give them more than a moments notice.

Here is the link, its the top video 1:43.

If nothing else, you can chuckle at how terribly backwards our TV news is, or laugh at their funny accents.