View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 23:54   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Forum/Game still going

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
How the hell do you fly your own private Nyx
They cost ~20bn to make, I made ~0.5bn today, which will only increase when my mining alts get out of shitty barges and into Hulks with T2 strip miners.

There's your answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'm no mothership!
Your mother. Ship.

Also I'll think of you any time I fly it!

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 8 Jun 2007 at 00:04.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote