Thread: Dear Angels
View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 12:02   #13
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dear Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Angels decided to open-source their intel and for a period of time anyone could access their arbiter. This resulted in some 39, the elviz, mactanzu run bg having their co-ords saved slightly differently, angels co-ords being released along with nicks. We in ascendancy would like to offer our sympathy and voice our outrage at this tragic time. Unfortunately in the pre-round pool for tick number for angels to shoot themselves in the foot it appears we were all wildly optimistic with our predictions of 700 plus odd ticks.

I personally would like to extend my sympathy to hude who I'm sure had to sit through some of the most insanely unproductive rants ever on this issue.
Ah, thanks.

PA has changed a lot . Fury used to say they played for their own enjoyment, not ours, but I'm quite sure Angels only plays for our enjoyment, and not their own.