View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:43   #197
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post

To say that fang were brought to their knees by 4 nights of incoming , the same would be true of every other ally being attacked by 7 other allies, (without another ally adding to our def pool, like xvx /ultores last round...)
I seem to remember Ultores begging for a ceasefire in the easter holidays due to morale issues...
There is a slight difference in both battles there. Ultores were hit at the start of round till tick 400 pretty much constantly, they werent able to build up value whilst yourselves and CT sped ahead getting huge fleets and taking a commanding lead.

When teh tables turned and you got incommings you had much larger relative def pool that Ultores had and yet you still bled the same amount if not more roids.

I will say what i said earlier in this round, i have massive respect for the machine like qualities of Irvine but he cannot DC everything. Ultores morale and ability to keep going was bolstered because everyone dced their own stuff or died. It softened the blow when they lost roids as they could see the bigger picture, rather than in FaNG where i would imagine its more of a morale sap to log in in the morning and see you havent been saved. I would imagine that can make people bitter towards defending.

Now to B-Butcher... we know you have 'special' needs and require things to be spelled out for you BUT as Mz (who is completely neutral in this), eksero and others have repeatedly said to you... WHEN ALL THE CURRENT STOCKPILES ARE SPENT THEN FANG WILL STILL BE #1!! WHEN ALL THE EXTRA ULTORES MINES HAVE PRODUCED ALL THE RESOURCES AND THE TICKER STOPS FANG WILL STILL BE #1!! Ultores NEEDS to take more roids and xp from FaNG to overtake them so without that they will lose and you will win. It is never a forgone conclusion what will happen and there isnt enough ticks left for anybody to win by a 'country mile'. It will be a few million at best and most likely go down to the last 12-15 ticks. If FaNG stays strong you can win this... but as i said earlier in this your defensive setup isn't good for prolonged incommings so we will see.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote