View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2012, 10:08   #166
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
its ovbious that CT cant win this nemore, unless they have 10+ ppl both from fang and ultores that drop tag before ticks end.. or they hack some ressies to them or whatever.. that ship has sailed already..

when they started to hit u, the story was whole lot different though.. u were still going away with this win and why the fck not should they have not hit u :P ? they did the right thing and i guess its continueing as u still have roids to be taken and u were kinda asking for it neways with ure shit moves..

now if we come back to the top1 position.. nothing is settled yet.. i have read this thread and there are facts and figures all around the place.. but this is all theoretic.. u cant take into account idiots like me crashing 900k value, etc.. this all means that we have 100 more ticks to find out who wins this..

its gonna be close, but in no way its settled or in no way ult has run away with it..

btw.. if ult wins this round, then this is by far the best one we`ve had so far, since its just impossible to win from a position where our poor members have been most of the round :P
FAnG Deserve this because we backstabbed CT? Who backstabbed who exactly? because im fairly certain CT started this backstabbing nonsense, please correct me if im wrong about that, you seem to have a very short memory. CT pissed their pants when ultores threatened to turn their block on CT rather than FAnG, I was glad of having an ally we could count on like CT at the beginning of the round, but who needs friends like those? Hats off to ND and TGV for being trustworthy. Especially to ND, who we destroyed last round, I am surprised they stuck with us throughout. And btw, if it was for 'special friendships' like those enjoyed by Ultores/xVx, it wouldnt force other allies to block up in the first place.

Ultores will win this round, not because they are the best players, but because they are the best at manipulating other alliances into doing whats best for Ultores. I cant actually believe a round which began with CT being determined to keep a foot on your neck from the very beginning has ended with them gifting you the win, you cant say they havent, because there is nothing fang can do now as we are grounded due to your block hitting us every night. Congratulations!

Unfortunately I wont be here next round as Ill be living in a jungle, but Im looking forward to coming back the round after and hopefully having a less politically influenced war with Ultores
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote