Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 16:37   #23
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
And is something wrong with the illusion? It have to be a mistake?
And guardian T2 is more efficent then t1 ?

http://xmas.planetarion.com/statsanalysis.pl
Illusion is costs nearly double to make faking with just pods riskier, but it has no effect on real attacks as its armor and ERes are in line with the other Co.

I don't see a problem with an EMP ship being more efficient T2 than T1, and specifically the Guardian fires after Cat Bs, though I'd expect us to increase Cat Bs ERes by a point or two (though in reality only the Hornet's ERes matters). As I said, numbers aren't fixed yet.

As for forting, I wanted to be Fr and De forts to be an option, not a must-go. Fr forts would be open to Bs XP runs while De would be open to Fi ones. As long as galaxy size isn't at 8 or higher, I don't predict that being a huge problem.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote