View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 11:18   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Will milscans be in next round?

So, a Unit combined with a Fleet scan would result in you being able to more or less guess what was coming, but without absolute certainty?

For some reason, there is something with that setup that is nagging at me, but i've just worked another 12 hour day and cant seem to see it right away. Perhaps i'll think of it at another inappropriate time.

Btw, thanks for the reply appoco . Its always nice to see members of PA team trying to address the concerns of players and improve the game in a realistic fashion.

<3
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote