View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 21:12   #143
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vision/newdawn nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
There are always exceptions, but I doubt you'd argue Asc is generally far over the limit. Then again, I seem to remember we recruited a LOT of people during the round, mainly shipjumpers too I think. It also says something about those numbers that I seem to remember Asc having a purge after rnd30 to get rid of the dead weight.
Actually we had a purge after r31. Round 30 our "dead weight" content wasn't really that high (and because we used everyone all some people needed to be were sending machines). We recruited probably half of the alliance or more during the round though yeah.