View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2010, 23:38   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vision/newdawn nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
So while i make a prediction based on roids/value, you choose to add a little Jonnyflavor to your soup and claim that your monkey cant jump as high as mine?
There is nothing stopping Ascendancy from capping the same as Apprime.
Let me get this right. The only things, if we're trying to make a prediction, that we should consider in pa are roids/value? So pre-round, when nobody has any advantage, any prediction of any alliance to win is as good as any other prediction?

Edit: This is, honest to god, the worst argument I can remember encountering on AD. Most other arguments rely on obfuscating the truth or selective fact-picking but you're outright denying that any sort of factors like activity or previous history or fleet composition or player skill can be included in a prediction. A ten year old could tell you that's ridiculous.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 25 Apr 2010 at 23:46.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote