View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 00:07   #50
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A few things that are crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Architecture in London* is crap. The outsides are nice but the actual way houses are built is appalling. I am not sure it is even the capitalists fault per se, but it is crap. Every house i have lived in (about 8 in London), without fail has been stupidly hot in the summer and stupidly cold in the winter for no good reason. I don't think I have ever had a boiler which did what it was supposed to. Walls generally just aren't thick enough, despite the fact that you would hope walls were as thick as possible. Despite thousands of years of building, basic problems don't seem to have been solved.

Oh and spiders can **** off as can parents who scream at children under 6 years old.

*I'm sure it goes for most of the UK but I have only lived in London
I live in a new-ish flat and it maintains the right temperature all year round.

Also, my girl-friend's house maintains itself warm during winter and really cool during summer. She lives in the suburbs..... Osterley to be precise (not far from Heathrow). It's gets ****ing freezing in the winter over there.

It's all the central London houses that are ridiculously built shit.

As for the architecture... well I have no objections with it. I still think other major cities in the world are better than London by a mile.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote