View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 19:24   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A few things that are crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Then why arent you just saying "popular black fashion looks crap, therefore people who wear it are crap regardless of whether they are black or white"
Because it's a lot crapper when a white person does it. I'm not sure why, aside from what I've already said.
Quote:
if a black person dressed the same way then I suppose he would be dressing white.
No, I don't view the style of clothing I wear most of the time as "white". Although on Saturday night's most people say I look like a NAZI so if they did then yes.

edit : Although I would probably say my style of dress is crap for other reasons but I'm too lazy to change it.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 21 May 2006 at 19:38.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote