View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 02:39   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A few things that are crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
The fact dogs are allowed on buses. Guide dogs, ok. Everyone else, **** off. dont take a bus to walk your dog you ****ing tool.
I dont particularly like dogs, but I've never had problems with them on public transport - theyve always just sat there silently. If we are going to be banning things from buses/trains, then babies would be a far better place to start. If youre going to take your child on a bus, then you should either be prepared to get off as soon as it starts screaming, or buy some sort of gag/muzzle for it. If you are one of those idiot mothers who just sits there ignoring their baby while it screams, because you once watched a TV show about amateur psychology and think this will help it in the longrun, then you are too stupid to have children and I hope your ovaries get mangled in some tragic accident that prevents you from ever bringing more hellspawn into my world.

Also, turn your ipods down or buy some decent headphones you ****ing morons.

Last edited by Nodrog; 21 May 2006 at 02:50.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote