View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 18:29   #283
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Waffle why not take your crusade to some other board, as the relevance for you beeing kicked from 1up for whatever reasons (i wont spell it out since im quiet dissappointed in you, considereing i vouched for you) to the policial overall situation and to this topic runs straight towards 0.
Your inbread hatred might burn brightly, yet it will not convince ppl of something which is, according to others, and i use Lokken as an example as many others, not there.
As much as your every round hatreds, be it RJ or 1up are appreciated and a small fest for these boards, its simply the wrong board -> planetarion discussion.

@ Rumad, i really appreicate your lengthy reply full of completely unimportant facts about yourself and your rl. After skipping those i found the time for a brief smile when you tried to tell Sid how its right to see planetarion. Ignoring any ego drives and just stating the facts of won rounds i think you should take advice and not give it
On the otherhand walking through many of your baseless replies i would really wish you would spend some more time in the game or atleast in the community, it really hurts to read lengthy replies which are flawed by a complete lack of information or are simply based on a rumor which was old already yesterday.
If you want to post, atleast try to be in the "know" otherwise refrain to 1 liners, makes it easier to ignore or reply to them.

@ the topic: some mod should close it, its already dead since a few pages. Apparently facts are: Fang and Mistu + X have a share channel. This channel is apparently run by a mistu member (his hc deny existance so maybe they dont know about it and its not official). while Fang acknowledges its existance.
Knowing Sid he will deal with the problem and knowing his proposal im sure he will stay with his solo move unless it becomes totally inevitable to change his views. A point i personally dont see reached yet, considering if LCH overtakes 1up normally the fire should also change to LCH if that was the intentions of the coorps and blocks. If thats not the case i would make a move if i was in sids shoes.
Sad to say, my posts do have relevance to the topics I post in. Just because I don't want 1up to win, doesn't mean i can make any on-topic posts, which I think mine have been. .

I appreciate you vouching for me, but I guess it was a worthless vouch, cuz I was worthless to the alliance.

Why should I post all this in Planetarion discussion - I was kicked from 1up - an ALLIANCE. I think this is the right board.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b