View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:27   #238
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Random booji talk
Yes, I couldnt "upload" a screenshot

HOWEVER, thats the talk in your main channel. And it doesnt "prove" that it wasnt intentional, just not discussed in main channel. You didnt even pull FC untill it was fully covered with ingalfleet either. I did tell you as soon as fleet launched (eta7 ) that it was an FC.

And again, you responded with ptarget the day after.

Quote:
We did not care one way or the other about fixing our war. But we are not stupid. We point blank refused to get involved on ult while fighting norse. As a result GM had to 'fix it' if he wanted us involved. It would have suited us much better to have fought norse for the next few days... weeks... month!
Well, I added it cause Munkee said that I wanted to talk - While it was YOU who asked GM to fix it.

Quote:
Im sure that is true - because thats the kind of totally mad politics all PA alliances do! If you had hit them instead of Ult you would have just made more enemies.
If the argument with Sandvold/AdvantiX shows anything its that minor provocation can lead to bitter enmities (on both sides - after all, what did p3n do as soon as it NAPing Ult - went straight back to fighting norse ofc!).
Ptargetting is a minor provocation, eh?

Quote:
This is something norse does every round, takes a relatively small raid and blows it out of proportion thus creating war between us. Yes it is partially our fault that we dont back down but you are immediately ultra aggressive about any hitting of your people even if not actually very concentrated. Perhaps this method of diplomacy encourages others to back off, as you well know it never has with p3n, and probably never will given that I am the 'dove' in the alliance and your methods manage to annoy me far more than BB or carDi.
I cant really let this one go, you didnt even reply @booji. But we've allready stated here in this thread that p3ng did ptarget and "created war".
Which is EXACTLY the same thing you did last round with your "brilliant" plan to beat us into joining you.

So no. This is not something Norse does every round, its something p3ng does every round and put the blame elsewhere.