View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 14:16   #119
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Isnt "bitch slapping" what happened to FAnG the other day for trying to "fence it to planet wins"?
Im pretty sure that was the exact reason one of the p3ng HCs gave for FAnG being ganged exactly that day.
I am pretty sure this is FAKE NEWS.
P3n has 3 HCs. One of which Willzzz does little so I would be very surprised if he talked to you. Munkee dislikes talking you so I have my doubts it is him you are talking about. That means it is me. And I know full well that I have several times told you that it was nothing to do with fences and everything to do with breaking, without notice, a NAP that they had just re-signed.

It was also strategic; to show that joining Ult has consequences. In order to avoid our little block losing it was vital to try to ensure that other alliances did not join Ult to hit us from under their wings; it failed but I still think it logical that we could best carry on if others had not joined Ult.

I suspect you might be referring to my reasoning on hitting FAnG that unlike in a normal block war we had little motivation to be continually hitting Ult. With none of the three allies looking to win it makes sense to alleviate the annoyance of never landing by hitting anyone hanging on to Ult's coat tails. None of us thought it possible to prevent ult from winning so no reason to always be on them to knock them below one of our alliances as is normally the aim.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 15 Apr 2017 at 14:23. Reason: resigned to re-signed
booji is offline   Reply With Quote