Thread: Omen tardism
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 14:24   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Omen tardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
alright, I spose there is no need for me really to be responding to this, but because I currently had 5 mins spare time, I looked through the log, re read it. removed 2-3 lines about members being in omen, which has nothing to do with me being a twat anyway, and pastebined it.

I know I m a twat and all that, but I fail to see how I was here.
You started it mobrulz, heres the pm

http://pastebin.com/m78ce875f

that being said, I planned to get back to you, but ur activity hasnt exactly been over the roof elite, nor have I had too much time. I have alot to do I have been around pretty much all the time though, if u had felt like getting in touch with me and bug me about how things went.

And seriously, I d like to see you find 1 person which feel they have been threated poorly by me while applying for Omen. I ve actually spent time and talked with them even if I have rejected. Alot more than I should have

You treated me like shiiiteee when i applied!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote