Thread: Omen tardism
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 11:52   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Omen tardism

Oh, this is MobRulz? I didn't realise. If he's not a newbie, I won't have to be so careful about his feelings. Here we go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob View Post
I posted this in another area/forum but i thought it should be its own article as well.
You are the most important person in PA.

Quote:
Re: Dear Omen
Well,
what can ya say. I Remember when Omen really wanted to play PA with us Angels folks now they (he) acts like were all infected or something.
Angels are infected. By Angels.

Quote:
For the record i am no top 10 PA player( we all know already :P), but i applied and was treated so bad its actually funny. So am thinking omg what a waste of time it is to even talk to people like that.
It seems Wishmaster was actually quite reasonable. You asked if you could get in, he said he'd ask some people and get back to you.

Quote:
So here is my point, why would a person brand new starting in this game even bother playing it when everybody is so tied up in (on) or whetever treating others like crap if your not in thier little buddy clicks?
Because there are plenty of alliances that do take in new players. If you disagree, and think that this is a bad thing, why don't you start one yourself?

Quote:
Maybe the creators of the next generation of PA game should pay attn to the so called arrogance alliances and ignore them to an extent as to where they have little or no say at all in the new so called nextgen of PA?
Totally agree. Most alliance HCs are shortsighted egotistical idiots who should have no say whatsoever in the development of PA.

Quote:
. Seems Wishy and Co wanna start an exclusive alliance? Seems hypocracy has no bounds aye?

In the end OMEN you will have no chance, sorry
What is hypocritical about starting an exclusive alliance? Why do they have no chance? Explain please.

Quote:
And OH btw before ya start on Angels alliance and me just remember this is about you.
No one cares about Angels, they don't even have anything to do with this topic, so I'm not sure why you bring them up (ego stroking?).

Quote:
Oh! and the flameing begin...
Mod gripes.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote