View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 17:38   #23
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: The pictures behind your eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
now, this may seem silly as ive put the question to people ive met irl as well and got completely negative responses, but i thought i'd try again, just in case.

I don't find it particularly easy to get to sleep sometimes, often spending hours lying in pitch dark attempting to 'nod off'. Its not insomnia or anything like that, just a random annoyance i get now and again. Anyway, the point is, that when i close my eyes, my mind wanders, my attention flickers from different things and i can't really control it. But, i do see patterns on my eyelids, moving patterns, whatever, and sometimes try to concentrate on them to go to sleep. Obviously there is nothing really there and its just my eyes trying to make sense of nothing, or something. Its great though, they change from people and monsters and lovely visual effects, really takes the edge off lying in the dark with nothing to do.

and the obvious question, does anyone else do this?
He's a witch! BURN HIM!!!!!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote