View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 14:48   #33
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shortening Prelaunch

Fake attack???
I am 5m score and to keep my ships safe over night i am going to fake attack a planet who is on a good avg score himself and get butt fooked by his alliance or someone in his gal telling there alliance who is against mine because i cant fake attack 1.1 anymore coz they is damn to small.
Fake attack is more offensive than defence and can cause a problem you dont need and there is no restrictions to defending who you want on defend oh and you can defend your own gal also.

Shorten fake attack and attack pre launch and keep defence pre launch how it is.
Pre-launching an attack to early is just damn lazy +6 seems reasonable enough for pre launching an attack.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote