View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:49   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rating Web Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Using a style guide isn't being very creative is it. Personally I would have chosen different colors, but I like Qdeathstar's colors, and they look bold and stand out. I personally think it's his font that needs to change.
His fonts definitely need to change as I said in my original post in this thread. Unfortunately his link colours definitely don't "stand out" as more than one person has already said.

Quote:
Also, no Nodrogs points aren't common sense because there is no such thing as common sense, do show me that suppository where this communal accumulation of understanding is.
It's a common (polite) shorthand for "This should be obvious to anyone who has considered the question seriously".
Quote:
And yes I just called you lazy and unimaginative.
And no doubt soon you'll be threatening people on the internet who disagree with you.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote