View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 12:50   #11
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Re: Rating Web Design?

Quote:
For example : Why are your links different font/styles? Why are the links under "Links" underlined, and then the links under "Latest News" not? And then the links bit is a different size again when you go to a different sub-page

Thats because the links under latest news are coded in HTML, but the links in latest news are a PHP script i have installed on the page, and i havnt figured out how to change the color and format of PHP yet. Those are defaults, but i dont know how to chage them inside the php script because i dont have good knowledge of php.

Quote:
Have you looked into using a more modern version of Frontpage or Dreamweaver? Have you read any tutorials about the use of CSS?
I have the version of Frontpage was in officeXP... so im not sure how old that is... And CSS is hard (But maybe worth learning)

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote