Thread: Old...
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 11:50   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So the question "Do you think the rich pay too much tax". I don't really know how to answer that. I don't think anyone should pay tax, so yes I guess they do. But then I know they're interpreting that as an anti-equality view, which it's not. Their left/right-economic axis is full of the same misconceptions they criticise at the beginning of their test. Do I think corporations should be regulated by the government? Well I don't want either to exist. Which box do I tick?
In my opinion the worst question is "It's fine for society to be open about sex, but these days it is going too far." What if you don't think it's fine for society to be open about sex? Do you click disagree? You can't do that because it suggests it isn't going too far when it has already.

At least they changed that question which used to read something like "Businessmen mostly only wish to benefit themselves". Well I think most people agree with that, but the options were agree/disagree when ethical/unethical would have made far more sense.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote