View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:29   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think i'm about to die

GOOOOOOOOOO MELODRAMA!

I went to the pub after work last night. I drank 3 pints of stella, then i came home.

My sister and her friend normally go to the Student Union on a Tuesday night. I've been kinda teasing my sister recently about how i fancy her friend. Last night though the reason i wanted to go out with them was that i wanted to continue drinking. In the end me, my brother, my sister and her friend went to the Union.

I can remember ordering 6 double vodka and cokes for myself (within the first half hour) then i can remember being back at the flat. Being in the flat trying for ****ing ages to take my contact lenses out. Then my sister returned and after my plea for help she advised me that i'd already taken both lenses out. Then i woke up this morning (afternoon) and discovered that i'd knocked my glasses into the toilet (they normally get placed on top of the cistern when i'm taking my lenses out). I'm too hungover to do anything other than sigh. I do however want to cry. GOD DAMN YOU ALCOHOL!