View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2009, 00:35   #10
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Country vs. country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
In round 6 (or was it 7, or inbetween the two) there was a pa speedround worldcup. First there were qualifiers in each region (these included, though i could be wrong, the UK, america+canada, australasia, scandinavia, rest of europe). The winners and runners up went into the final.

If i remember correctly, a norwegian galaxy won. And I think that would be the same if it was done nowadays in a similar worldcup - they're hardcore nutcases. But for a 2month round, ~90players - I would go for the UK, if you include ireland (Assuming the said uk alliance attacked the american/asian galaxies at appropriate times of the day).
i played in that world cup speedgame thing

my galaxy nearly made it past the qualifiers, we had a player disqualified for account sharing, iirc, lol :/ can't remember who else was in the gal though, if anyone remembers let me know

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote